Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Dreams Beyond Worlds Introduction

Hello I'm Aaron C. Horn. Welcome to Dreams Beyond Worlds. If you are new congratulations! You dug through the web to find this cool looking gem so you can look at my beautiful shape then throw me away to some rock pile.

 Do Not!

One I hate those other rocks cause they been in the ground all day. Two I might have got something for yea! I love cool worlds from the simple dreams when I sleep to the wondrous things and art I see everyday.

 Art is more then a reflection of the soul, but a reflection of mankind's ponderings and imaginations. I even wonder myself if those same ponderings and imaginations are the places to find or maybe even places mankind has been. (or I might be crazy either one would not surprise my crazy brain)

 The world around you is full of new experiences and wonder's. If you have come to look at my art I am deeply appreciated. Come and explore the dreams and places I have saw. Thank You and enjoy.

(P.S If you are old pals that have seen my old art I am reloading them so they can be used forever on this site. Sorry for the delay I had some major set backs, but this time this site is permanent. Unless something happens I will do my best to upload the old art so anyone can get them and show to there friends, family or even to my best friends, cousin, son, father former roommates work buddy.)
ACH

No comments:

Post a Comment