Saturday, September 3, 2016

Macaron Dill Issue 1

ACH


Hello everyone its been about a month and a few days. Sorry for that I had some technical issues with my computer, exams and other life stuff, but during this month I have been working on a new comic. I have been experimenting and came up with a series I invented myself and hope it might work this time and I'm 100% behind this. I also have been working on this weird art style for this comic and I hope you like it and comment if there is any specific ideas you what to improve about this comic, but other then that I'm ok of how the comic looks and will make some changes from time to time. Its the first strip of the series and I'm pretty happy its released and finished especially more to come.


Macaron Dill comics will be produced every Saturday late 5:00 - 12:00  time like or Sunday morning
Art stuff or other things will be produced in there own schedule.
.

Have a good day and thank you for your tribute and comment for any ideas or anything that's on your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment