Monday, June 25, 2018

Posting soon

Hello :3 It's been a while since I posted, or is it just me? I'm making something pretty special, so I may not be active for some time. Making a nifty animation project under the works; however if anyone wants me to post some of my tests to catch a quick glimpse of  the animation I'm working on I don't mind. Letting you guys, gals, blue cats or whatever you are know what the heck I was doing, and I haven't given up on my pals (wherever they may be at this time). Comment if you like and let me know if I should posts some test animations, post more often, or wait until the day I show the animation project. (trust me the tests and the project animation is low budget trash, so don't expect quality straight from the professional studio its only me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment